[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 3123>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Sheriff Race, current sheriff< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Easymoney Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 06 2014,1:12 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What are your feelings on the candidates running for Sheriff in Freeborn County?  Hear your current Sheriff has a lawsuit going for the county and just put one of the running mates off after filing for Sheriff. Is he also the one that wanted the county to give him more money the minute he got in ?
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
twingroves Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 06 2014,7:19 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

that's him     my vote is for dale :cheer:
 Post Number: 3
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 06 2014,8:45 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I like the current sheriff. He got rid of the toucher.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 4
Easymoney Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 06 2014,10:55 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Listened to the sheriff debate tonight on the radio and those other two deputies sounded great.  Kindler has his work cut out for himself.  Listen tomorrow if you missed it at 11:00 o'clock on tv as it will be on and is very interesting.
 Post Number: 5
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 07 2014,1:02 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

One thing about sheriffen races in Freeborn County.  They are always full of back-stabbin', skeletons revealin',and mud-slingin.  They ain't never good clean races.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 6
bulldog Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 07 2014,2:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

If kindler gets re-elected will he want another raise ,
he does not have my vote

--------------
none
 Post Number: 7
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 07 2014,3:35 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(MADDOG @ Aug. 07 2014,1:02 pm)
One thing about sheriffen races in Freeborn County.  They are always full of back-stabbin', skeletons revealin',and mud-slingin.  They ain't never good clean races.

The whole area's like that,
Kinda reminds me why I moved away. :(

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 07 2014,8:17 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I was up near Brainerd and one of their sheriff candidates has billboards and even a giant sign on a semi trailer. I had no idea that job paid so well.

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 08 2014,8:02 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Glazier said though he has not handled a budget as large as the one in the Sheriff’s Office, he does have a successful farming operation and noted the need for common sense.

He claimed some of the spending made recently in the department has been for personal use.

http://www.albertleatribune.com/2014...-debate

If he thought government money was being spent for personal use then why did he wait until the election to make the accusation? Couldn't he find a cop to report that crime to?

--------------
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 08 2014,8:32 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

And as far as the Glaziers handling of the issue that caused him to be on paid leave, a lot of people I've talked to think he should have been punished for talking to those kids instead of talking to their parents, the school, or the team as a whole. Most people think he used his position to get special treatment from the school and there is no way in hell a regular citizen would ever be allowed to talk to those kids.

I didn't think it was a big deal at first but If he wanted to make a point about bullying he really should have done it with the Sheriff’s permission, he should have done it in uniform, and he should have addressed the team as a whole.

And for all we know those kids might have had just as many marks on them. The kid with the most marks on them is not always the victim or the bullied, sometimes he's just a kid that picked the wrong fight.

--------------
27 replies since Aug. 06 2014,1:12 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3123>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Sheriff Race
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon