» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Police Beating in Palistine, Why?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Marneman Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 06 2014,1:56 am   Ignore posts   QUOTE

Read a news story last night that some family in New Jersey (or was it New York) has asked our government to look into the mistreatment of their 15 year old son by Isreali police in rioting in Isreal.  First off who sends their 15 year old kid off to a foriegn country alone? Especially one with the problems the're currantly having in Isreal?  Turns out this kid has duel Palistinian and American citizenship and was participating in a riot in the street throwing rocks and molotov cocktails at the police.  Our government has "expressed concern" over this situation, but where was that concern when an American was one of the 3 Jewish teenagers murdered by Palistinians last Week?  Sorry the hypocrisy in this story just annoid me.
Speaking of annoying what's with all the Albert Lea.Com banners all over the place?  I understand that if the're a sponser of the page that they want their banner showed, but 3 times on every posting seems a little excessive.  Okay I see it only shows up for guest on the site not if you are logged in, but still...

--------------
Rock of the Marne
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
0 replies since Jul. 06 2014,1:56 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Police Beating in Palistine
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon