Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: A.L. dog causes traffic jam in Chicago, Film at Eleven< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
hymiebravo Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 19 2013,6:15 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

October 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The search is on for the dog that tied up traffic on the Kennedy Expressway for more than an hour. A woman who says it's her pet has come forward.

The dog that caused traffic to come to a crawl on the Kennedy has a name: "Hope." And she has a home, near Rochester, Minnesota.

Mary Jo Dorman says she and her husband were in town visiting their son, who lives near the highway, when "Hope" escaped through an open door while her son and friends watched football Sunday afternoon.

Related Content
Story: Loose dog jams traffic on Kennedy Expressway
"She ran out of my house and friends quickly tried to chase her but as a bunch of people who tried to catch her on the interstate learned, she's pretty quick," said Chris Dorman, dog owner's son.

On Tuesday night, Chris Dorman and his friends set off in search of his mom's dog. State Police, IDOT Minutemen and others chased her for nearly an hour Monday night up and down the express lanes near Armitage. The dog eventually gave them the slip.

"We assume she was looking for my mom, she is my mom's dog and just gets very nervous without her," said Chris Dorman.

The Dorman's says they had no idea Hope had caused so much trouble until they spotted video of her on ABC 7.

They say she was abandoned and may have been abused before she came to live with them, and that's why Hope may have hightailed away from people who were just trying to help.

"I'm kind of at a loss for where else to look. I'm hopeful that I find Hope, I didn't mean that alliteration," said Chris Dorman.

Mary Jo Dorman says the dog has a chip that can be scanned if it is captured. She says she has been in touch with police and animal control here in Chicago.

(Copyright ©2013 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

http://abclocal.go.com/wls...9288466
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
hymiebravo Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 19 2013,6:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

There's even a little internet fight going on over it:

Dan Dorman • 2 days ago

Dear Guest,

You need to find blame, sure blame me. Or my the sob's that abuse and dumped her off. Must be some class if you can get an animal to ignore the damage Hope had done to her.

But either way, fine...I can take it.

But in like fashion, maybe you should go see a chiropractor and find a spine and then post using your name. Just a thought.
 Post Number: 3
White Pride Search for posts by this member.
weißer Stolz

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 21 2013,1:38 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

If I was Dan Dorman's dog, I would run into traffic too

--------------
Dr. Pride here

I'm an ENGLISH speaking white GERMAN-AMERICAN, and DAMN PROUD OF IT!

What bothers people more... the fact others disagree w/them, or that the others just might be right after all?

If you're being stupid, acting stupid, or just plain stupid, I will not hesitate to let u know!
2 replies since Oct. 19 2013,6:15 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply A.L. dog causes traffic jam in Chicago
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon