[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 612345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Hart Bros. to Stop Selling Guns< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 27 2013,6:21 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

http://www.albertleatribune.com/2013...ng-guns

Topic on ar15.com
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_28/518261_.html

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 2
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 27 2013,8:18 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Liberal @ Feb. 27 2013,6:21 pm)

That is a damn shame.  
Seems to me the BATFe (and really big fires) should worry about their own little problem of running weapons south of the border, than nit picking over clerical errors that are of NO consequence, what so ever.

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
 Post Number: 3
Glad I Left Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 27 2013,8:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

They know that getting any kind of weapon ban will be a difficult task so why not make the FFL dealers fight over a mountain of paperwork.  No congressional approval needed for that...

--------------
After we screw up health care reform, let's take on the initiative of unscrewing the education system (gov't education)
Tacitus: (c. 56 AD-c. 117) "The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 4
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 27 2013,8:29 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I find this very sad, the Harts are fine people and I've done business with them over the years. Guess if the gov. takes a dislike of you you're not long for this world. :(

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 5
Robert Hoffman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 27 2013,11:52 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Feb. 27 2013,8:29 pm)
I find this very sad, the Harts are fine people and I've done business with them over the years. Guess if the gov. takes a dislike of you you're not long for this world. :(

:clap:

--------------
A guy is in a hole & is yelling for "help!" A doctor walks by & writes a prescription. A preist walks by & says a prayer. Then a FRIEND jumps in the hole with him & the guy yells at his friend "You're down here with me now!" The friend says "SURE, but Ive been down before and I know the ways out!"
 Post Number: 6
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 28 2013,2:21 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Let's see.  Get the IRS and DHS to buy up all the munitions, then start digging until you find ways to take away ffl from dealers.  Heck, they won't have to pass legislation to ban firearms.  Sooner or later, there will be no one left to sell them and no ammo for the ones already in citizen's hands.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 7
irisheyes Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 01 2013,1:30 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sad to hear this, Hart's has always drawn a lot of people to Albert Lea.  Their prices, selection, and knowledge really can't be beat.  If someone wanted to go to Coyote Creek, Cabelas, Dunham, or Gander Mountain there was some competition, but I can't see any of them offering a better deal than Hart's.

Several times I've talked to someone from out of town, 20, 30, or 60 miles away and as soon as I tell them I live in Albert Lea they say, "oh yeah, I went there to go to Hart bros the other day."  I don't get that response for any other stores I can think of here.

--------------
You know it's going to be a bad day when you cross thread the cap on the toothpaste.
 Post Number: 8
ICU812 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Super Administrators
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 04 2013,10:01 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

On the forum Liberal posted it stated Hart had an error rate of .053%. Out of 30,000 applications.

And it stated this was the 3rd gun shop this has happened to in Minnesota.

Crazy times!!
 Post Number: 9
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 05 2013,7:33 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Hart Bros. to Stop Selling Guns
Doesn't sound like that will happen for a while.  Milan lost his ffl, not his right to create commerce-or his right as an American citizen to sell a gun.  

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 10
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 06 2013,5:55 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

^ Very true, one can buy and sell one's private firearms, the kicker being you must be resonably sure the person you're selling to is not a felon or otherwise ineligible,Which is as simple as asking the recipient.

I've know guys that for years have had a table full of guns that are their own "private collection".

If the Harts are smart (and they are) they should set up for after market accessory and ammo sales.

That is if they can find some ammo to sell.

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
51 replies since Feb. 27 2013,6:21 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 612345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Hart Bros. to Stop Selling Guns
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon