[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 41234>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Biden recommends...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 20 2013,4:56 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HHZ7zXLvOkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

So I saw this today and immediatly thought of Ned. Are you coaching the VP Ned???  ???

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 20 2013,4:56 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Not real good at posting a video

--------------

Post Number: 3
Glad I Left Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 20 2013,5:03 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What I've found when posting here is that I need to check the "use old embed code" checkbox, then copy the URL and paste here.

--------------
After we screw up health care reform, let's take on the initiative of unscrewing the education system (gov't education)
Tacitus: (c. 56 AD-c. 117) "The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
 Post Number: 4

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 20 2013,5:15 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

--------------

Post Number: 5
Two Bears Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 20 2013,5:16 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Fu@king Libtards

--------------
VOTE  - ADAM AND EVE   NOT    ADAM AND STEVE

HAVING A LIBERAL ALONG IS LIKE LOSING TWO GOOD MEN
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 21 2013,5:27 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh it gets even better with retards like Salazar out of Colorado who think "safe zones" and whistles will stop rape. :dunce:

--------------

Post Number: 7
grassman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 21 2013,5:58 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Not a real bright statement on Biden's part. Two shots with double barrel means two empty chambers. He is not just having banter at a cocktail party. Use your head Joe, when speaking to the public.  :frusty:

--------------
git er done!
 Post Number: 8
nedkelly Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 21 2013,7:17 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Feb. 20 2013,4:56 pm)
So I saw this today and immediatly thought of Ned. Are you coaching the VP Ned???  ???

Anyone who has used a singleshot, or double barrel shotgun learned early how to hold 3 extra shells between the fingers on your left hand, and how to eject and reload fast enough to shoot at the same flock of ducks... :D ...ned
 Post Number: 9
Glad I Left Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 21 2013,8:29 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well said ned...
My 10 ga is a single shot break action and I can get 3 shots off before the geese fly away..

--------------
After we screw up health care reform, let's take on the initiative of unscrewing the education system (gov't education)
Tacitus: (c. 56 AD-c. 117) "The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
 Post Number: 10
grassman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 21 2013,10:00 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Glad I Left @ Feb. 21 2013,8:29 am)
Well said ned...
My 10 ga is a single shot break action and I can get 3 shots off before the geese fly away..

Somebody crashing in your door is not a flock of ducks. How long did it take you to learn that trick with the extra shells? Your average homeowner might not have the same advantage. To assume they do, is not right.

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
git er done!
33 replies since Feb. 20 2013,4:56 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 41234>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Biden recommends...
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon