Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 1 of 3312345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Benghazi Gate, Judge Jeanine Pirro Exposes Cover Up< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Common Citizen Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 29 2012,11:32 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What's with the cover up by our lame stream media.  I know they are in the tank for Obummer but this is ridiculous.

Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Liberal Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2012,12:02 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

What is the media covering up?

--------------
The people are masters of both Congress and courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it!
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 3
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2012,5:22 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^ glaring incompetence.

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 4
Funkadelic Zombie Hunter Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2012,8:01 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The military does not leave it's own to die only civilians in the chain of command do that, the attack didn't fit the story that was being pushed for chairman 0's election so they left them to die. I guess more "bumps in the road" I know "it's not optimal" but his re-election campaign must go on regardless of body count. :angry:

--------------
The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. - Plato  

Nancy Pelosi..."dissent the highest form of patriotism"

Obama LIED people DIED

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
 Post Number: 5
usmcr Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2012,8:25 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

top military leaders relieved of their command, namely general ham & admiral gaouette.   from what i have gleaned from the press is that their reliefs were due  to the events & consequent actions at benghazi. it seems the military has a different attitude when it comes to protecting our interests & citizens abroad! it reminds me of mcarthuer & truman only this is more subtle! i wonder is the military starting to rebel against the curent administration & their political decisions?

--------------
"Do not confuse dissent with disloyalty"  Edward R Murrow

Memento homo quia pulvis es, et in pulverem veverteris
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2012,8:26 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Liberal @ Oct. 30 2012,12:02 am)
What is the media covering up?

I guess hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil comes to mind when I read your statement along with ignorance is bliss you are on of these people------> :cheer:  :cheer:

--------------
The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. - Plato  

Obama LIED people DIED

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
 Post Number: 7
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2012,11:14 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(usmcr @ Oct. 30 2012,8:25 am)
i wonder is the military starting to rebel against the current administration & their political decisions?

Wouldn't that be a hoot?   Don't forget, the 2 CIA ex-SEALS who disregarded orders to stand down.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 8
Rosalind_Swenson Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2012,11:37 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”

The hair on the back of my neck bristled, my teeth clenched, and my fists tightened. I was so mad I was about to explode. I looked across the table, thinking about the pilot in the U-2 and responded, “Of course we can ...” which prompted a big smile on the official’s face.

“You can?” was the excited reply.

“Why, of course we can,” I countered. “Just as soon as we get your ass qualified to fly it, I will have it flown just as low and slow as you want to go.”

The official reeled back and immediately the smile disappeared. “I knew I should not have asked that...”

“No, you should not have,” I strongly agreed, still shocked at the disrespect and sheer audacity of the question. “Remember, there is one of our great Americans flying that U-2, and you are asking me to intentionally send him or her to their death for an opportunity to kick Saddam. The last time I checked, we don’t operate like that here in America.”
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id...-airman

--------------
And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
 Post Number: 9

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2012,8:14 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Somebody high up in the administration told them to stand down or do nothing from what I have seen in some of my travels on the net nothing hard yet but it will come somebody IS going down for this it's a matter of time there will be a whistleblower.

--------------

Obama LIED people DIED

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
 Post Number: 10

PostIcon Posted on: Oct. 30 2012,8:19 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

The information I heard today was that General Ham as head of Africom received the same e-mails the White House received requesting help/support as the attack was taking place. General Ham immediately had a rapid response unit ready and communicated to the Pentagon that he had a unit ready.

General Ham then received the order to stand down. His response was to screw it, he was going to help anyhow. Within 30 seconds to a minute after making the move to respond, his second in command apprehended General Ham and told him that he was now relieved of his command.

Read more: TRR: Is a General losing his job over Benghazi? - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...#ixzz2Ai1j5mCL
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

--------------

Obama LIED people DIED

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
321 replies since Oct. 29 2012,11:32 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3312345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Benghazi Gate
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon