>Guest

Page 1 of 3123>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: I saw daddy kissin' daddy, or chick-lic-a< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
MADDOG Search for posts by this member.

Group: Moderator
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2012,10:42 am  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Aug 3 (Reuters) - Gay rights activists and backers of same-sex marriage plan to hold a nationwide "kiss-in" at Chick-fil-A restaurants on Friday to protest the fast-food chain president's opposition to homosexual unions.

gay protest

Today is 'kiss a fella day' at Chick-fil-a.  Post your best gay kissers seen today here.   :D

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Botto 82 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2012,11:00 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

If half the so-called Christians that are showing up at Chick-Fil-A in support of them were to volunteer at food shelves and the like, they'd be, well, more Christian.

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
 Post Number: 3
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2012,11:06 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Botto, sometimes I think there's hope for you, then you prove you're one of the dumbest f'ers on the planet. :dunce:

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 4
SimpleLife Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2012,11:10 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Botto 82 @ Aug. 03 2012,11:00 am)
If half the so-called Christians that are showing up at Chick-Fil-A in support of them were to volunteer at food shelves and the like, they'd be, well, more Christian.

:clap:

--------------
Won't somebody please think of the children!
 Post Number: 5

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2012,11:21 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Botto 82 @ Aug. 03 2012,11:00 am)

:dunno:

I have volunteered for the food shelf, but because of the hours of operation, it didn't work.  So I maybe do one thing better, I donate to it.  Regularly.

--------------
Actually my wife is especially happy when my google check arrives each month. Thanks to douchbags like you, I get paid just for getting you worked up.  -Liberal
 Post Number: 6

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2012,11:24 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Aug. 03 2012,11:06 am)
Botto, sometimes I think there's hope for you, then you prove you're one of the dumbest f'ers on the planet. :dunce:

:laugh:

Cute couple, arent' they?

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
 Post Number: 7

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2012,11:37 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Self-Banished @ Aug. 03 2012,11:06 am)

How so? By pointing out that it's doubtful Jesus would approve of marginalizing an entire group of people because of their sexual preferences?

Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
 Post Number: 8

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2012,11:43 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Either you stand with the Westboro Baptist Church kook funeral protesters and their ilk, or you don't. I'm sure some of you kooks approve of their methods and ideals.  :p

--------------

- Kurt Vonnegut
 Post Number: 9
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2012,12:22 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Nope Botto, I think you're nothing more than a tool that watches way too much MSNBC. Original thought evades you.

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 10
This is my real name Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 03 2012,12:36 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Botto 82 @ Aug. 03 2012,11:43 am)
Either you stand with the Westboro Baptist Church kook funeral protesters and their ilk, or you don't. I'm sure some of you kooks approve of their methods and ideals.  :p

The CEO of Chick-fil-a did not say "God hates fags." He said in an interview in a Baptist magazine that he believed marriage was between a man and a woman. That's it.

There is a huge difference between the two, but this has somehow morphed into some kind of hate speech. He didn't condemn anyone, resort to name calling, or project any hate. HE. STATED. HIS. BELIEFS.

On that note, Westboro Baptist Church is not even a church. They are a hate group still using the name of a church and suing any time their Freedom of Speech is threatened. No churches stand with them, and most churches ignore them outright, not even dignifying them.

Do not lump the two together. Being opposed to same-sex marriage is not the same thing as hating homosexuals. And does ANYONE here side with Westboro? At all?

--------------
PEZ the only candy you eat after your favorite fictional character spits it out of their tracheotomy hole.
27 replies since Aug. 03 2012,10:42 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 3123>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply I saw daddy kissin' daddy
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon