[ Log In :: Register ]

1 members are viewing this topic
>Guest

Page 2 of 2<<12

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Shoot a Man get a Paid Vaction< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 11
Botto 82 Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 28 2011,1:32 pm  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wow, I'm absolutely underwhelmed by the empathy and compassion, around here.

Here we have a poor, troubled soul that, for whatever reason, doesn't think he can go on living. He'd rather be dead, he might think, than go on with his pain, whatever it is.

But he doesn't shoot himself. That tells me right there he really didn't want to die.

But nevermind. The Schutzstaffel has arrived, and they put this poor guy down like a rabid dog, because the paralyzing fear of what could possibly go wrong trumps the need to do the exact right thing every time.

Everybody acts like cops' lives are so much more sacred than anyone else's. Christ, shooting a police dog is a capital crime, nowadays.

Cops know the risks, going in. And most cops are assholes. And a great many of them are corrupt. And all most none of them bear any operational resemblance to Andy Taylor OR Matt Dillon.

--------------
Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum.

- Kurt Vonnegut
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 12
LukeSpell42 Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 08 2013,10:38 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

The police officer that killed this man happens to be my uncle. He did not want to kill this man, and to this day he has trouble sleeping at night. For the dumbass who said that he should have "took cover" and not fired until the suspect did, he was the first officer on the scene, thought that the man was in his garage, and had to make a snap decision. If an officer would wait until he was fired upon to shoot back, their would be a lot of dead cops and free killers on the street.
 Post Number: 13
Marneman Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 13 2013,4:01 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(LukeSpell42 @ May 08 2013,10:38 pm)
The police officer that killed this man happens to be my uncle. He did not want to kill this man, and to this day he has trouble sleeping at night. For the dumbass who said that he should have "took cover" and not fired until the suspect did, he was the first officer on the scene, thought that the man was in his garage, and had to make a snap decision. If an officer would wait until he was fired upon to shoot back, their would be a lot of dead cops and free killers on the street.

I would like to apologize for some of the members of this forum.  There is a small minority that think that all law enforcement are corrupt, gun happy idiots, that get off on shooting first and asking questions later.  I can assure you that is not the case.

--------------
Rock of the Marne
 Post Number: 14
Banacek Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 13 2013,4:57 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It certainly seems to be the case here.
 Post Number: 15
Grinning_Dragon Search for posts by this member.
rideo draconigena

PostIcon Posted on: May 13 2013,7:42 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

(Marneman @ May 13 2013,4:01 am)

(LukeSpell42 @ May 08 2013,10:38 pm)

I would like to apologize for some of the members of this forum.  There is a small minority that think that all law enforcement are corrupt, gun happy idiots, that get off on shooting first and asking questions later.  I can assure you that is not the case.

Why would you apologize for the actions of others if you were not part of it?  By apologizing, it also makes you seem at fault for the actions of others.

--------------
*SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS / MOLON LABE / Se Defendendo
memoria of cado frater ,Semper fidelis
*The object of war is NOT to DIE for YOUR Country, but to make the OTHER BASTARD DIE for HIS...Patton
My Constitutional Rights trump your dead.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 16
pepi la pew Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 16 2013,7:51 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

This is called suicide by cop!  I think the cop did his job. I don't answer the door at night with out my gun behind my back. To many loonies out at night.  :thumbsup:  I think everyone should be able to protect themselves at all times, it takes the barny fifes of albert lea to long to respond!
 Post Number: 17
Banacek Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 16 2013,1:23 pm Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Suicide by cop with no gun?
 Post Number: 18
Self-Banished Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 18 2013,6:18 am Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

^so how have you been Hymen? :D

--------------
:D Remember boys and girls,

Don’t be a Dick :D

Or a “Wayne” :oops:
 Post Number: 19
dualheart Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: May 22 2013,2:34 am Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

am waiting what should i do for that
18 replies since Aug. 26 2011,5:18 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 2<<12
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Shoot a Man get a Paid Vaction
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code
Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon Emoticon